SavvY Consulting now announces Contest of Georgian IFRS for SME Trainers within the framework of the USAID project “Governing for Growth (G4G) in Georgia” grant.
The aim of this project is to build the capacity of Georgian trainers and to raise awareness of IFRS for SMEs in Georgia.
Selected candidates will receive the opportunity to gain the qualification from the trainers, trained during the first stage of the project (IFRS for SME Training of Trainers).
- Will attend 35-hour intensive training led by IFRS for SME trainers;
- Will receive certificates approved by USAID (G4G) and SavvY;
- Will gain the experience as a trainer in IFRS for SME.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA);
- Knowledge of IFRSs;
- Minimum 3 years working experience in IFRS;
- Experience in conducting training of IFRS for SME is mandatory;
- Professional qualification certifications such as ACCA, CFA or etc. may be considered as an advantage.
For participating in the contest, please, upload your CV and a cover letter.
Deadline for uploading files is the 23th of November, 2018.
SavvY, with the support of the USAID project “Governing for Growth (G4G), wishes you good luck!