SavvY Consulting announces IFRS for SME Trainers Competition within the framework of the USAID project “Governing for Growth (G4G) in Georgia” grant.
The aim of this project is to build the capacity of Georgian trainers and to raise awareness of IFRS for SMEs in Georgia. Selected candidates will receive the opportunity to gain the qualification from an Independent Accounting Education and training consultant – Michael Wells.
- Will attend 20-hour intensive training led by an Independent Accounting Education and training consultant – Michael Wells;
- Will receive certificates approved by USAID (G4G) and SavvY;
- Their names will be published on the official web pages;
- Will gain the experience as a trainee in IFRS for SME
- University degree in Business Administration (BBA);
- Knowledge of IFRSs;
- Minimum 3 years working experience in IFRS;
- Experience in conducting training of IFRS for SME is a must;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in the English language;
- Professional qualification certifications such as ACCA, CFA or etc. may be considered as an advantage.
If you are interested, please upload your CV and cover letter on our website before 25th of August.
The first stage of the competition is candidate selection based on the uploaded documents. We will connect to the candidates selected for the second stage. The second stage is a test, the third stage is an interview, and the fourth is a demo presentation.
SavvY, with the support of the USAID project “Governing for Growth (G4G), wishes you good luck!