SavvY is a business consulting firm, which aims to improve the business climate in Georgia and set professional standards of business conduct in Georgian Business market.
We are currently looking for Junior Associate in our Financial Division. Our ideal candidate would be extremely motivated to learn, develop and become a permanent member of Savvy Consulting Team. Someone, who wants to be a change agent both in Georgia and globally, as we are planning to expand to Other Geographical Markets.
Our core strategy is staff development and value creation through our team members.
Successful Candidates will get the following
- The interesting and innovative work environment
- Competitive remuneration and other perks
- Ongoing professional development through professional educational programs (ACCA, CFA, PMP and Harvard Business School official online and on-campus courses)
- Efficient Performance Appraisal System, which enables an employee to rapidly excel in carrier and objectively evaluate his performance on ongoing basis.
- Participate in International Financial Reporting Standards implementation in various companies
- Participate in the business plan and feasibility study services
- Organize and execute assigned tasks in relation to business projects on behalf of clients (such as: financial model creation and analysis, competitor and market research, etc.)
- Participation in various research and collection of information via the following techniques: shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.
- Analyze and interpret data to identify problems and weaknesses, and analyze the causes
- Negotiations with local commercial banks in relation to client`s projects
- Other responsibilities which may be necessary to accomplish the above-mentioned tasks (such as schedule and attendance of the meetings, etc.)
- Bachelor`s degree in Business Administration
- At least 3.0 annual GPA (please indicate your GPA in the CV)
- At least 6-month work experience preferably in Financial Sector or Audit
- Basic understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Upper intermediate level for English language, knowledge of additional languages will be plus
- Good Excel and Power Point skills
- Excellent communication skills