SavvY’s values are rooted entirely in respect and personal development. We see SavvY as more than just an organization – we see it as a movement. We aim to change the standards of professionalism and human relations within Georgia and beyond. Our ambition is to be a leader in the country and the region, not only in finance, strategy, and processes consulting, but also in human development – of respect, relations, and skills. We seek to connect people who from an early age have been concerned with the development of the country, are ambitious to further it, and are wanting to help take SavvY’s unique approach across the country and beyond.
Without skill and determination, ambition is a waste of energy. Therefore, at SavvY we pursue constant learning and growth; we do not allow ourselves to be complacent. We seek to share our enthusiasm with our clients, partners, and all who share our values. Diligence, positivity, goal-orientation, and passion are what SavvY seeks. We believe that fundamentally, each person is self-employed – for that reason we see the success of the organization as a personal success. We are proud of SavvY’s success, which belongs entirely to the members of SavvY’s Dream Team.
- A desire to get the job done, regardless of who gets the recognition or reward (a rare feature of successful people)
- A willingness to break with stereotypes and adopt a global, ambitious mindset
- A constant pursuit of perfection (in speech, negotiation, body language, empathy, professionalism and energy)
- Curiosity, humility and the ability to see the best in everyone; we seek to learn from everyone and our ambition should never be an impediment to respectful interaction)
- A desire to learn to change
|Job Posting Title||Location||Department||Date|
|Internship in IFRS division||Tbilisi, Georgia||Efficiency Department||September 4, 2019|
|Internship in business development division||September 22, 2020|
|Consultant in Funding division||Tbilisi, Georgia||Finance Division||January 22, 2020|
|Intern in funding direction||Tbilisi, Georgia||Finance Division||January 24, 2020|
|Associate in Business Plan Division||Tbilisi, Georgia||Business Plan Division||September 4, 2019|
|Senior Associate in IFRS Division||Tbilisi, Georgia||IFRS Division||August 9, 2019|
|Associate in Financial Division||Tbilisi, Georgia||IFRS Division||June 19, 2019|
|Internship in Valuation Division||Tbilisi, Georgia||Valuation Division||March 5, 2019|