Associate in Business Plan Division
SavvY Consulting is a local Management Consulting Company, which aims to improve the Business climate in Georgia and help instill modern Business Management standards and values.
Our main strategy is to create value by investing in Human Resources; above all, we value professionalism and constant personal development.
We believe that our main strength is the unity of growth-oriented and purposeful people who have the goal and ambition to CHANGE WITH US.
We are looking for the consultant in business plan division:
- Project planning and control of the timely implementation process;
- Assign tasks to team members and monitor their performance;
- Effective communication with the client;
- Detailed inspection of various industries;
- Collection and analysis of statistical data;
- Make financial forecasts;
- Prepare final report of the project;
- Final visit to customer, for detailed explanation about conducted work and to provide comprehensive answers to relevant questions;
- Assessment of team members.
- An interesting and dynamic working environment;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Financing for on-going professional development
- A Modern assessment system, according to which the candidate will receive transparent feedback and assess their career development prospects
You Need To:
- Have education in Business administration or Economics;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- At least 1-year work experience working as an analyst;
- High level knowledge of English language;
- Experience working with any statistical software will be an advantage;
- Knowledge in one additional foreign language will be considered as an advantage;
- It is desirable to have a work experience in finance sector.