Consultant in Funding division
SavvY Consulting is a local Management Consulting Company, which aims to improve the Business climate in Georgia and help instill modern Business Management standards and values. Our ambition to be the nation’s and region’s leading consulting firm is not only about creating the best financial and strategic management standards and processes, but also creating a healthy and competitive work environment based on mutual respect and the ability to foster the best in people.
We believe that our main strength is a group of young people, oriented on growth, who have common goals and ambition to CHANGE WITH US.
Our Team is looking for the Consultant in Funding division:
- Visit the client and conduct interviews for financial-analytical diagnostics of the company;
- Detailed study and analysis of client financial information
- Processing, modeling and analysis of target companies’ forecast data
- Due Diligence – Report preparation using developed analytical models
- Final visit to the client, present detailed work performed and deliver detailed answers to questions.
You Need to:
- Have education in Finance
- ACCA levels F7, F9 (CFA Level 1) or the possession of equivalent knowledge and skills will be deemed to be an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Have at least 1-year work experience in Financial analytics
- High level knowledge in English
- Competitive pay and benefits
- An innovative and exciting work environment
- Financing for on-going professional development (ACCA, PMP, CFA)
- A Modern assessment system, according to which the candidate will receive transparent feedback and assess their career development prospects