Internship in IFRS division
SavvY Consulting is a local Management Consulting Company, which aims to improve the Business climate in Georgia and help instill modern Business Management standards and values.
Our main strategy is to create value by investing in Human Resources; above all, we value professionalism and constant personal development.
We believe that our main strength is a group of young people, oriented on growth, who have common goals and ambition to CHANGE WITH US.
Our Team is looking for the intern in in IFRS division, with employment perspective in future:
- Do you have global and ambitious thinking?
- Are you not afraid of changes?
- Do you want to grow up and find out what’s your best?
Then this job is for you:
Department: Efficiency Department
Project Location(s): Tbilisi, Georgia
- An innovative and exciting work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Financing for on-going professional development(ACCA, PMP, CFA)
- A Modern assessment system, according to which the candidate will receive transparent feedback and assess their career development prospects
- The possibility of a full-time position after completing the program
You Need To:
- Know accounting at an intermediate level;
- Know the standards of IFRS at a basic level;
- Know the excel at an intermediate level;
- Have analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Be detail-oriented;
- Have team working skills;
- Have effective communication skills;
- Have The skill of optimally plan and manage time effectively.