Associate in Financial Division
SavvY Consulting is a local Management Consulting Company, which aims to improve the Business climate in Georgia and help instill modern Business Management standards and values.
Our main strategy is to create value by investing in Human Resources. Above all, we value professionalism and constant personal development.
We believe that our main strength is a group of people, oriented on growth, who have common goals and ambition to CHANGE WITH US.
Our Team is looking for the Associate in Financial Division:
Department: IFRS Division
Project Location(s): Tbilisi, Georgia
Your Responsibilities will be:
- If necessary, allocate tasks to team members, monitor their performance and check the work done;
- Manage effective communication with the client;
- Visiting and interviewing the client’s staff to diagnose the company’s financial accounting;
- Detailed Inspection and analyzes of client’s accounting;
- Carrying out the relevant procedures on certain items of the financial statements to adjust the client’s accounting records in accordance with IFRS;
- Preparation of a report on the work done;
- Develop accounting policies for clients as needed;
- Final visit to the client, for detailed explanation about conducted work and to provide comprehensive answers on relevant questions;
- Assisting teammates in improving technical skills;
- Taking care of the development of consulting services and proactively generating innovative ideas.
- Must have education in finance;
- Must have at least 1 year of work experience in IFRS;
- Experience of working in an auditing company will be considered an advantage;
- Must know accounting thoroughly;
- Must know IFRS standards at the intermediate level;
- Possession of ACCA F1, F2, F3 and F7 levels will be considered an advantage;
- Must know Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) at the intermediate level;
- Must know English at a high level.
- Competitive pay and benefits;
- An innovative and exciting work environment;
- Financing for on-going professional development(ACCA, PMP, CFA);
- A Modern assessment system, according to which the candidate will receive transparent feedback and assess their career development prospects.