Senior Associate in IFRS Division
SavvY Consulting is a local Management Consulting Company, which aims to improve the Business climate in Georgia and help instill modern Business Management standards and values.
Our main strategy is to create value by investing in Human Resources; above all, we value professionalism and constant personal development.
We believe that our main strength is a group of people, oriented on growth, who have common goals and ambition to CHANGE WITH US.
Our Dream Team is looking for the Senior Associate in IFRS Division:
- Project planning and control of the timely implementation process ;
- Assign tasks to team members and monitoring their performance;
- Effective communication with the client;
- Visit the client and conducting interview with the aim of diagnostic financial accounting of the company;
- Detailed Inspection and analyzes of companies accounting;
- Conduct the relevant procedures on separate items of financial reporting for adjustment of customer accounting records by IFRS
- Preparing report for conducted work
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS;
- Develop accounting policies for clients;
- Final visit to customer, for detailed explanation about conducted work and to provide comprehensive answers to relevant questions.
- An interesting and analytical work;
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Financing for on-going professional development(ACCA, PMP, CFA)
- A Modern assessment system, according to which the candidate will receive transparent feedback and assess their career development prospects
You Need To:
- Have education in Finance;
- ACCA Levels (F1, F2, F3, F7) will be considered as advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Experience working as an auditor will be an advantage;
- Have at least 2-year work experience in IFRS;
- High level knowledge of English Language.