Why you need this service?
Due to rapid technological changes, it is becoming increasingly complex for businesses to keep track of how they are utilizing human resources and allocating time. To ensure efficient and competitive operations, it is important that today’s businesses adopt modern process management
systems. If you want to achieve Transparent, quantifiable, and comparable insights into business processes; Want standardized business processes; Enhanced employee productivity and use of labor-hours; if you want integration with international management practices and greater client and partner satisfaction – than you need process optimization and a suitable system for your company.
This service is just for that
How we do it?
Our team uses industry best practices knowledge and industry innovations to deeply explore your company processes, identify failures and offer you the optimal tools to improve your company processes.We offer an analytical document that includes:
- Business Process and Systems Diagnostics Report, which reflects the gaps identified by our team
between existing process planning and best practices. Also, our team will offer you ways to
optimize processes without systems.
- A report on the results of the functional requirements analysis, which will describe detailed
instructions and directives developed to address the functional requirements of the relevant
system of the company and the existing problems in accordance with the best practices in the
In addition, our team will help you organize and manage the implementation of the selected systems.
We will act as a support for your company and team during system implementation process.
What we offer?
Our team aims to help you change existing processes and introduce innovative ways to solve problems in your company. These services include business process & systems diagnostics, functional requirements assessment, and systems implementation and support, although one or more of these components may be performed depending on the client’s needs. The service includes the following components:
- Craft appropriate questionnaires to evaluate all the processes in the company;
- Study of current core systems and a detailed description of the existing functionality. Also, analyze the documentation, forms, and reports that they facilitate;
- Interviews with Staff and Job Description Analysis: Interview each employee and provide a detailed report on specific responsibilities and requisite tasks/processes;
- Data Analysis: what action and information is needed to input/output data.
- A description of the functional requirements of the system required by the best practices in the
market, which implies all current processes, descriptions of the objects, and reporting (to the
level of the field);
- Development of a detailed guidelines and instruction for resolving issues that do not require
specialized IT systems;
- Identification of the necessary IT products and negotiate with potential suppliers to find the best
- Manage the IT-subcontractor during implementation, with a focus on guarding the interests of
- Description of the system errors and user management (permissions, roles);
- Compilation of user instructions and troubleshooting guides, per initial user experience.